Do you feel depressed when you are intended to purchase a new pair of chino pants but the various kinds of pants in the market make your decision a little tough? If so, then you may need taking a look at our page.
This page you are reading is designed to give you an honest technical understanding of the pants. And we will provide you with the detailed information, which I believe will give you great help when you don’t know what to purchase.
Below, we have collected diverse kinds of pants for you to select from. They come in beautiful designs and different brands. I am sure the good quality and affordable price won’t let you down.
Take a look, and choose whatever you like.
Best Chino Pants on the Market
Slant front pockets, pocket divider in right front pocket
- “These pants fit nicely, very comfortable, stylish..” – Amazon Customer
- “I usually take a slim fit, but these fit well without bagging or being too tight.” – Albert E. Reppine
- “I can wear them to work or just out and about.” – ARS
RSQ New York slim straight chinos. Slant front pockets. Welt back pockets with additional welt pocket below left pocket.
- “They are a good quality and fit well.” – Lyndon Karl Jackson
- “They are great for going out for dinner or to movies or even just casual– he looks to handsome, and said they were so stretchy he loved them too– highly recommended!” – andi1987
- “It was the complete opposite for me they are a bit baggy and not tight enough around the calves, and legs.” – C. Zuniga
This life khaki relaxed striaght fit flat front chino pant is made from cotton and recycled polyester giving it a great hand and at the same time good for the environment, covers you from the office t
- “Great pants, fit well and very comfortable.” – Rick Child
- “Not true to size at all.” – juliemac
- “I now own four pair in different colors.” – Ohee
These clean cut chinos come in a variety of colors and can be worn for any casual occasions. perfect for a causal day in the office or for other causal activities.
- “Pants fit great, are very comfortable and are exactly what I wanted.” – Hunt Werner
- “The material seems durably and strong.” – Luis Machado
- “The pants are too big, legs very wide.” – sophia
[Size Measurement] M(30) – Waist 39cm, Thigh 29cm, Rise 28cm, Length 109cm L(32) – Waist 41cm, Thigh 30cm, Rise 29cm, Length 109cm XL(34) – Waist 43cm, Thigh 31cm, Rise 30cm, Length 109cm 2XL(36) – Wa
- “I just got them so I cannot speak to durability, but the material looks great and seems to be of nice quality.” – UTBadger
- “They hug your leg to give you fitted look.” – Misterr Heath
- “Wore it the very next day.” – Mercy
- “Perfect fit and look.” – Brett
- “I love the emerald color, having also purchased Altamont Men’s Davis Slim chinos Blue, these are a better deal!” – Amar
- “I love the fabric and the color even if it’s a bit darker than the picture suggests.” – Harry Biggs
The volcom modern stretch chino pant is perfect for the skate park or the office. This chino is made from a comfortable cotton and polyester blend with a little stretch to make sure you get a full range of motion.
- “Fit is perfect, quality is great.” – jordon Corbett
- “I wear a size 38" waist and have an inseam of 34" to 36" depending on the pants.” – A Branch
- “Great looking pants just fit too snug on my tree trunk thighs, no breathing room for the boys.” – Jason Langan
From volcom’s corpo class collection, the volcom modern chino pant is perfect for the skate park or the office, this chinois loaded with details such as, custom stone embroidery on the inside left leg
- “It a great comfortable pair of pants.” – satisfied_soldier
- “These fit great on my son, and looked sharp.” – CR1000
- “These gave me the right fit in the waist and enough room in the leg.” – Michael Smyth
Cut in Volcoms relaxed fit silhouette, the frickin chino pant is not your grandpas chino. The medium rise, 17.5 knee and leg opening and broken in pre-laundered fabric make this a comfortable and stylish you’ll want to wear everyday.
- “They’re baggy and long!” – Anthony Henderson
- “These are my new favorite pants.” – Chris Loeffler
- “They fit me a lot better than the Frickin’ Modern pants, which are too slim for me.” – dsm_la
Finally!- a pair of perfectly fitting pants. This chino features ”Metrix Fit” technology which ensures the rise coordinates with the inseam for a better fit.
- “Good quality material, the fit is right and they are very comfortable.” – William Crawford
- “Second, the rest of the pants are VERY baggy and loose.” – Ramyth
- “Pants indicated in the paper labels and bag which is size 36 x 32, but in reality is size 38 x 32, as says the label on fabric attached to it.” – Fabio
Thanks For Stopping By!
Please share this page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.